Twitter me this, Twitter me that

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 30, 2008

    ... and the plot thickens


    Pic of the moment: Beach Fun on Sunday


    The Hills, The Agency, 24 Hours, The Real World, etc. All of these shows combined would describe the nightclub industry in Miami. If people only knew the shit that goes down, and that I see on a daily basis it would probably bring higher ratings to MTV or VH1. They should band those new cheese ball shows like... 'Viva Hollywood', 'A Shot of Love 2' and so on.

    CA end of the month will have a huge impact on my decision as to if I stay in the M.I.A or start westcoastin'.

    NYC in June for Coldplay at Madison Square Garden might just be killer!!! Along with the fact that I received a love note/invitation to a fun gathering in June. I would rather it be just an invitation.

    No comments: