Twitter me this, Twitter me that

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 29, 2008

    russian navy


    I miss these happy laughter times

    I know what's going on.
    It must be the office lol. I know that's being superstitious, but I feel that everyone was right. Moving to this office cursed me! No.. on a real note, this job is just plain 'ol cursed. From day one.

    I look at everyone and can't seem to compose my laughter. I hear everyone's conversations, their worries and concerns about there 'highly acclaimed 'house/trance/progressive/dance music DJ gods'(yuck)and think its halarious. If it was up to me i'd discuss true music which requires a musical talent, poetic geniuses,and so on. A CDJ, mixer, and final scratch doesnt make a musician. Unless there's more to it that just those high tech instruments.

    No comments: