Twitter me this, Twitter me that

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 22, 2008

    ... ps i <3 david cook



    1:16pm
    So... last night was different. In few words, that describes it. American Idol was great! It was cool getting that excited about it again. David Cook is amazing and he rocked it!
    TGIT! Friday is around the corner (thank god) and the 'darkness' has begun to invade on Miami Beach! I cannot wait to get out of Miami for the weekend. The sweet escape in the begininng of the week put me at a good start.

    1:55pm
    Wow.. I got ADD there for a sec, I forgot I was writing, ha! That chocolate fix I just had got me a little side tracked. So tonite I need to be a 'support system' woot woot! Girls are funny, but 'this one in front me' is even funnier. It's funny how this office is. After watching 'The Office' with Alina a few weeks ago I started to wonder what my office would be like as a sitcom. Not a reality tv show, but just how the office is, a fake reality tv show. Between the actuall 'office drama', all the people, night life part, even the bums! My boss hates me :/ this blows. Oh! wait howie just walked in ha!

    PS.. are you still lurking? ;) good luck from now on!

    No comments: