Twitter me this, Twitter me that

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 17, 2008

    7 days

    A lot happenns in seven days
    Highlights:
    - Friday sang my 80's hairband voice away to rock tunes at Rokbar
    - worked
    - Celtics rock and will win the playoffs
    - Took a mini vaca' to Hollywood (FL) for the weekend
    - Helped my fainting sister
    - Mary was my BFF
    - worked some more
    - Purple nails
    - LA in 4 days
    - Coldplay CD came out today
    - Working (current)


    A lot more can happen in 9 days (total of time I will be in Cali)
    - have a great time with my brother
    - party with my stepmom
    - look at colleges
    - drink way to much starbucks
    - meet Zach Braff and do an escape to Vegas to get hitched
    - Become a famous dancer
    - not come back to Miami :/

    No comments: