Twitter me this, Twitter me that

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 8, 2008

    thats what she did....

    Thank goodness for the jews! I was scheduled off from work today and thanks to yom kippur I also have tomorrow off :)
    Having two days off in a row feel like my own weekend. Works being going very well and I can honestly say I am happy to be back in the retail/fashion world. I like my co-workers (there pretty fun) and love the store. It's defenitley a cool experience being part of The Gansevoort. I've always been interessted in working for a hotel, but now have the luxury of working in one and still be able to use the perks it has to offer. On my agenda of freebie's and bribs I have gotten this..

    Free haircut and color
    discounts at all the restaurants
    discounts at the hotel
    access to Plunge ;)

    So back to basics.. I really liked the 'town hall' setting for last nighst debate. I like that the 'people' can interact with the candidates. Anyone can have a well written speach written up by one of there campaign writers. Prime example, Sarah Palin's interview with Katie Couric showed Palin's real voice not her advisers. She made a fool of herself to the world. Then when she debated with Joe Bidden she all of a sudden sounded like a genius; well-prepared and very 'informed'. Bottom line the Maverick/Barracuda campaign talks more than acts. At that note I still stick to the change we need and want Obama as my next president!

    No comments: