Twitter me this, Twitter me that

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 21, 2008

    Sunset vs Killian

    Its quite frequent when my friends and I talk about how fun High School was. We all share stories about our experiences, talk about how easy life was, the homecomings, superlatives and it always results in a group discussion of 'Where Are They Now?'. This type of conversation always leaves me thinking (and it'd end in just thinking) about possibly going back to visit or part take in some sort of activity (i.e attending a sporting event, going to see a dance show, etc). Having a 17 year old sister I would have thought I could have reconnected with my high school pass sooner than waiting till last night. It was a typical weekday around 3ish when my sister and all her friends spoke about the Sunset vs Killian football game and the bonfire they were all going to for pre-gaming. I couldn't help but become more interested into what they were doing and gave my sister a few hints that I would like to join. As a joke she mentioned that I should go see the game with them. With no hesitation I wanted in! and she laughed thinking it was all a joke till she realized I was already plotting this whole reunion in my head and she just laughed called all her friends and said 'hey guys!! my sisters joining us for the game woo!!' I called up a friend and we went to the game with my sister and Joey. Luckily I was under a type of influence and it made it all more fun. Laughing, cheering and just plain 'ol high school fun followed by some iHop! Yum Yum Yum and oh thank heaven for iHop!! Back to the game... SUNSET LOST!! :( No surprise if you went to school in West Miami/Kendall area, but surprisingly Sunset was actually playing Killian for a spot in the play-offs. 21-14. close but no cigar. Oh well!

    Weekend of work
    Friday. Saturday. Sunday

    Next week on the other hand hold my favorite holiday (primarily because it revolves around food amongst other things which are the real reason we celebrate thanksgiving)I love the feeling of cold weather great American food and the whole fam getting together to just have a good time. This time of year I become all mushy. I want to watch holiday movies, be outside and enjoy the weather, cuddle (but this year its zoey zelda and I) and drink LOTS of Hot Chocolate and Pumpkin Spice Latte's!!! delish. Jeez one way to my heart is by feeding me. Food=Happiness...

    I'm working on a wish list and let me tell you, Its a bit extravagant. but hey! isn't that the point of it being a wish list? Premiere of the this Victoria Beckham like wish list will be on Black Friday (day after thanksgiving, biggest shopping day of the year). I premiere it on this day because it sets off the season and also because all the Christmas shopping starts on that day :P


    Song of the moment: A Long December by Counting Crows

    No comments: