Twitter me this, Twitter me that

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 9, 2009

    consummmedddddd with what's to transpire

    Lay where you're laying dont make a sound
    I know there watching there watching
    All the commotion the kiddie like play
    Have people talking, talking

    Youuuuuu, this sex is on fire

    The dark of the alley, the breaking of day
    The head while i'm driving. I'm driving <-- ha!
    Soft lips are open, knuckles are pale
    Feels like you're dying, you're dying

    Youuuuuuu, the sex is on fire
    Consumed with what's to transpire

    Hot as a fever, ratteling bones
    I could just take it, just tast it
    If it's not forever, if it;s just tonight
    Oh, it's still the greatest, the greatest, the greatest

    Youuuuuuu, your sex is on fire
    And you! your sex is on fire
    Consumed with what's to transpire



    That song has been my weakness for the past month!
    I have it on iPod, iTunes, jukebox at work, cd in the car ect. ect.
    Only either place that it wasn't on was this blog!

    off to finish the day!!!

    No comments: