Twitter me this, Twitter me that

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 3, 2009

    I just had a reality check. I've said it before but it really hit me hard this time. Losing your responsibilities and yourself because of partying is just not worth it. I was on the right track for a few months and slipped for one. I think its excusable but for the last time. I'm about to go threw the biggest change in my entire life in about two months, THAT freaks me out. It didn't the past couple of months, but now that I'm getting close to the deadline it's all sinking in. I'm STOKED EXCITED ANXIOUS and HAPPY AS HELL! but very very very nervous. In the past few weeks I have been spending a lot of time looking for my new residence. Like I said before, its down to a few area's (pacific palisades, Beverly hills, westwood) and so far I have found great finds within the price range in those three places. This week is going to be a HUGE shift and I need to get on the finalization of my school transfer. 

    Jamie's coming over.
    Au revoir

    No comments: