Twitter me this, Twitter me that

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 12, 2009

    “I love Los Angeles. I love Hollywood. They're beautiful. Everybody's plastic, but I love plastic. I want to be plastic.” - A. Warhol

    The past three trips out here to LA I end up having a few songs which pertain to each specific time.
    Last Summer's songs:
    - 'Homecoming' - Kanye West feat. Chris Martin 
    - 'Won't go home without you' - Maroon 5
    February 09 trip:
    - 'Sex on Fire' - Kings of Leon
    - 'Love Hurts' - Incubus
    SO FAR this trip:
    - 'Be Somebody' - Kings of Leon
    - 'Never There' - Cake
    - 'Warp' - The Bloody Beetroots feat. Steve Aoki

    Currently I am singing this: 

    You tell me that you love me so,
    You tell me that you care, 
    But when I need you, 
    (Baby) Baby (Your never there)



    and as i listen to 'Never There' I am finishing up a yummy Greek Yogurt and Honey Parfait from Starbucks. I devoured it, ate every last inch, licked the cup till all the honey was gone. yummm :) 

    I having been thinking about starting on my writing project I have in mind. I don't want to give away any spoilers, but I think it would be an interesting assignment for myself. If all goes well I might consider taking it to the next level, but, before I get all excited over something I haven't even begun I need to focus on where to start!

    off to la mer!

    No comments: