Twitter me this, Twitter me that

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 8, 2009

    musical delights

    YouTube might as well tell me that I have exceeded the amount of times you can watch one video in a row. I have watched the new Incubus video for 'Black Heart Inertia' about 11000 of the 11001 times it has been viewed. In all honesty, it's not the best song at first and the sound doesn't range as much as the previous work has, but it's still a good track. Video is a bit weird, Brandon Boyd looks a bit too much like a friend of mine its creeped me out, but Brandon Boyd could be missing an arm blind and in a wheelchair and he'd still be a god. I love that band, jesus.

    I'm still wearing my KOL wristband, is that bad? I just realized I have showered and gone threw the day rocking the wristband as if it was the new style. Great show last night and Caleb has such an exceptional voice live it had me at hello. I think every girl friend of mine in our group had a few stop and stare moments when he would sing. Jared was off on the side in his own realm exploiting the bass. He needs to stop looking at the ground and his bass guitar when he plays, you don't get to fully appreciate his mystery when you can't even see him. The combination of Caleb and Matthew playing the guitar sounded stellar! Ok.. I sound semi-obsessed but really, the whole band in unison creates such a sound that you really appreciate them as a band musically, talent, everything!


    the add is kicking in, I need to go finish 
      

    No comments: