Twitter me this, Twitter me that

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 6, 2009

    07-25-08

    It all came down to a final decision this afternoon and it resulted on me finally picking THE date, Thursday June 25Th I will be leaving Miami to Calabasas, CA! I called my aunt in full desperation to speak to someone that knows me inside out and can still play devils advocate by showing me the pro's and con's of taking today's decision. I'm glad she opened my eyes to what position i'm currently in and how I can take it to my advantage. I was looking at all this as some sort of 'calming down' before I move but how things are right now I couldn't be in a better position to just pack up my belongings in a nice brown box and siyanara! I was prolonging the move for good responsible reasons, but in a slow timely manner. I decided to move not to long ago in most eyes, but I've had the yearning to leave Miami for the past four years. I didn't sooner for various reasons, none in which I would ever take back, but making this decision in December to then move in July is like speaking of dream more than reality. I want it to happen already! I'm at a point in which I can't keep saying that I will move when I have absolutely no ties or commitments to anything serious here in Miami. The only thing existent in this world to have made me doubt this decision each and every time has been my family, especially my mother and sister. After all that at approxiametly 5:30 in the afternoon I decided on June 25th. 


    PS: I am working Rok Bar on Fridays. Culminating vibe. Illustrious hot-spot. Luscious music. why wouldnt you want to attend?



    Other important dates in Mi Calendario are....

    May 7th - Kings of Leon
    MAY 8TH - ROK BAR FRIDAYS
    May 14th - Karins Bday
    MAY 15TH - ROKBAR FRIDAYS
    MAY 22ND - ROK BAR FRIDAYS
    MAY 28TH - ROK BAR FRIDAYS
    May 30 - Jez bday
    June 1st - Sis Graduation
    JUNE 5TH - ROKBAR FRIDAYS
    JUNE 12TH - ROKBAR FRIDAYS
    June 3rd - No Doubt
    June 24th - Grandfathers Bday
    ::::::::drumroll::::::::::::::
    June 25th - LAX

    No comments: