Twitter me this, Twitter me that

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 6, 2009

    ...im on call to be there one and all.

    OK scratch out about 3/4 of yesterdays post please. All has changed, and why wouldn't it right? I ripped my hair out yesterday for hours trying to come up with a good game plan and wake up this afternoon (yes I wake up in the afternoon now a days) to news that I have to be in LA pronto. Angela has to fly to Greece to be with her dad since he was just rushed into the hospital and thinks aren't looking to great. I leave to LA in the wee hours of the morning Saturday to arrive in LA by 10ish. I pretty much have to learn my way around town backwards and forwards with NO GPS system in the matter of 24 hrs. I know my way around somewhat but not enough to get adventurous. Luckily, the house is only 10 minutes away from the beach, and Malibu beach at that! I feel that the only MUST KNOW'S (besides my brothers school) are A: The Beach B: Starbucks C: Pinkberry. My daily duties are taking and picking up my brother from school, take him out in the afternoon for a few hrs, come back to the house and be there for three hours while my brother has his routine therapy. That's my 9-5 for the next two weeks. Talk about everything happening for a reason and timing, I've been unemployed for the matter of three days and was fortunate to be at Angela's disposal to travel and help her out. This does help me out big time as well, I can finish up any details before I take the big official move. 

    No comments: