Twitter me this, Twitter me that

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 21, 2010

    Marketing myself

    I went to Borders this evening and spent a hour and a half reading threw Resume 101 books. Jezika and I wrote 4 pages front and back full of interesting guidelines I should apply to my newly improved resume. I now find myself stuck on the dumb qualifications and professional experience portions. Why is it so hard to describe your best attributes? This is the one time your allowed to 'toot your own horn' and I cant find the words!!! Luckily, I got the easy parts out of the way and now find myself staring at my Pandora station waiting for the next song on the Mazzy Star station to begin. The ADD (attention deficit disorder, not the abbrev. for addition) is in full affect. Ah! Great, did they have to play 'Shadow boxer' by Fiona Apple. Ok, i'm officially done. 


    Off to bed!
    ta-ta

    No comments: